Damascus Mosaic

"I am in Damascus. It is a wonderful fact - but I really am." Freya Stark, Letters from Syria

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ma’a Salaama (With Peace)


This is officially my last entry on Damascus Mosaic. Josh and I left Syria in May and spent some time traveling through Turkey and Thailand, stopped over in Minnesota, and now we are home.

It’s been such a pleasure to hear your feedback and thoughts on this blog during the past year. Thank you for reading and journeying along with us. We look forward to seeing many of you in person soon, and catching up over a cup of Turkish tea or coffee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Beth and Josh,
I have absolutely LOVED reading your blog and learning a little of Damascus through it :-) (the pictures are great too). I'm VERY much looking forward to this next one (house of annanias -wow!) and was just thinking how fortunate it is that you are NOW back in Washington (with all the trouble in Syria etc). What an adventure it must have been!
Godbless x and keep in touch
Ruthie

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home